Poll-----LOC Derby Leader Board

REELJERKS

SHOULD ONLY CHARTER BOAT NAMES BE LISTED ON THE LOC WEB SITE??  

87 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD ONLY CHARTER BOAT NAMES BE LISTED ON THE LOC WEB SITE??

• NO ....ALL BOAT NAMES SHOULD BE POSTED
    • YES....ONLY THE CHARTER BOAT NAMES

I sent another E-mail to Dave Chilson with a link to this thread I also asked hime to read it and respond. That was a few days ago. I dont think he is going to reply to our thread. In other words_________________________________________________________________________________________________________!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with the posts above. I think that there is a way to give the Captains recognition and still give us little guys some too!!!

We pay the same fees and our names are listed if we are lucky enough so why not our boat names. Even the port is listed along with tackle, etc. So what is the big deal about boat names that are not offensive???

Jeff

THANKS TO THE MEMBERS OF LOU !!!!!!! YOU DID IT!!!

This is the e-mail reply I recieved from Dave Chilson...

Dave did not reply righ away because he was out of town for 10 days.....

SORRY DAVE!!

Mark,

Just returned today and read your email and the postings on the LOU site. For next season we will list all boat names, charter and private but I will not list boat names that are objectionable. I'm sure we can figure out a way to differentiate between private and charter boats that will make most happy. Thanks for the email and keep up the good work.

Dave Chilson

LOC Derby

Great Job Mark, thanks for caring!! And Thanks to Dave as well!! Should be cool to get my blank on there if I get on as I have not named mine yet. 28 foot trophy, probably going with "Trophy Too". I did vote for the majority though. Let me borrow this from jax..Awwschhhem!! Tank

Guest ReelDiel

great job mark, and all board members..and thanks dave. boy if only are polticians could be so effective. its nice to be part of something were your opinion counts and common sense prevails!!!!!!!!!!!!!