Species Breakdown:1 King/2 Steelies/ 5 Coho

Hot Lure: 42nd Spin Doctor/Gator Spin Doctor with Atomik NBK

Trolling Speed: 2.3-2.8

Down Speed: 2.5-3.0/3.0 was are best

Boat Depth: 250ft-350ft

Lure Depth: 11-225 :D

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================May 26th Well we got her started at 6am at the Oak with myself, my good bud Beers aka Bubba, my Father In Law and my wife's two Uncles. The reports were not sounding very good at all last week so i was nervous bout getting everyone on a fish. Uncle Gary came from Georgia so i really wanted to get these guys on something. But with this crew i knew we were going to have a darn good time, the first :beer: was cracked at 7:45 :D . Struggled bad outta the shoots but managed to get a steel head and coho bite going 36 down and not till Bubba bumped her up to 3.0 at the ball. The old neutral drop trick was working for us to. Marked a ton of fish in that 250 range. We were able to get each of my family members a fish and i had a awesome time with a group of awesome guys. Headed back to the barn at 2:30 and man it was so cool to have everyone sitting round the picnic table cutting up fish drinking beer and hanging out with my baby boy. Awesome day.

May 27th Me Beers and Matty headed out at 5 and were going out a the shoots at 6 and man i got some awesome pictures of the Big O at sunrise and she was a little snotty out there. We set up where we left off the day before and that 42nd was on fire off the bat. I had a 42nd spoon stacked on top of that to. Put a few in the box and the bite died. So i was tinkering around and put a NBK Atomik fly behind my Gator spin doctor and threw it done 60 and boy we couldn't keep it in the water so i set up another Gator / NBK and we did a few more fish and even successfully released a nice steel head. We dumped two behind the boat one was a monster King. It was the best day i have ever had fishing on Lake Ontario in the three years i have been out there. For once we were actually the guys that were doing awesome for a while it was one right after another and i had been waiting so long for that day. She was getting snotty again so we headed for the dock and then Bubba treated us out to the Black North for lunch and a few beers. Glad to have Bubba back from working in Carolina. Unfortunatly we wont be back out to the Big O till July 15, are summer is filling up fast :( What a awesome weekend and we all need to remember those who lost there lives and fight for us so we can go fishing and be with are family's. God bless all members of the armed forces and there family's. Thank you

002.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

005.jpg