Bass Fishing!!!

I went back to Massachusetts for my internship again. So, I went fishing when I was set up the dock at my backyard. One of my friend told me to try jigs. In which, I really hate them! Never work well when I fish them unless it is another species of fish that I'm targeting after. Anyway, he told me that I am really good with jigs if i tried it. I explained him that I did tried them several years now. Not Single Bass BITE on my jig. I gave them up big time. Anyway, he told me that I am really good with texas-rigged grub presentation. Now, all I had to do fish jig like as I did with texas-rigged grub presentation. Within 15 minutes, 11 largemouth bass was already hooked up and landed them all! All caught was in less 25-30 casts. I was disbelief for while about jigs. After I set up the docks into the water, landed another 15 bass in less an hour.

709.jpg

287.jpg

722.jpg

815.jpg

This one is my first bass ever caught on jig. :yes:

988.jpg

Sorry, no ray k version in this photo! :lol:

940.jpg

Ah, last bass being caught before sipping those delicious homemade margaritas!

I wish I knew how to do it at long time ago! My fishing success would be rise over roof! But for now, I'm not complain about it because I am finally able to understand how jigs works! Thank god that I didn't threw two plano box that was full of jigs away. :o:lol:

Look forward what this 2012 summer fishing will bring to me! I'm all prepare for you, fishes! :lol:

Gee, Deaf Fisherman, what does this tell U...? Never give up on a proven good thing! If U read about fishing of almost all kinds, jigs have been THE go-to lure for almost all types of fish for centuries.....including even various trout (jigging for lakers for example). Smallies really love 'em. About the only big hangup with them is just that... hangin' up on the bottom. But, they are cheap! Welcome to the bottom world...where many fish can always find a meal!! ;)