Best lures for Salmon season??

My boyfriend has a boat up at Mikes Marina and loves Salmon fishing out there. I've been a few times but for fathers day I want to get his some lures. Can anyone help with what lures I should get him for Salmon season for on the lake??

dreamweaver spin DR's in any color greens

A- Tom-mic Flies in green and white

Watermelon (purple, white and silver with black dots).

Monkey puke (yes this a a lure's name) - it is orange and green

Hawg Wild (it is orange and yellow)

Purple Thunder (Purple and Black)

NBK spoon (green and silver with a chrismas tree pattern on it)

Go for the 4" lures, and if you can, maybe some 3" (but 4" is the preference).

Also as stated above, get some Atomik flies:

- bloody death

- crinkle glow

- hawg wild

one day at the landing strip. dawns nappy monkey and dawns crotch cricket worked good with a pole dancer and lap dance to help with rons morning wood. but he really prefers is a hungry heffer to help with his big weenie fushion because she will give him the reel hooked up with some balls on chin she likes the taste of his salty balls to make his whistling dick happy.

the next day after eating his last brunch which consist of cornbread and collard greens, he had a situation with his turd cutter so he had to go see a proctologist, dr mclovin, which was a fruity frosticles which made ron a cry baby. he had skid marks in his drity under britches from his oily stool that made him feel guilty.

these are my favorite flys

That great Jason!!! Silver spin doctor glow tape green dots - pro am fly

42nd spin doctor - 42nd fly

doulbe glow white spin doctor- hammer fly

white spin doctor blue and glow tape- rons morning wood fly

silver pro troll paddle- b fly

dream weaver gator

dream weaver glow frog

michigan stinger NBK

michigan stinger caramel dolphin

My boyfriend has a boat up at Mikes Marina and loves Salmon fishing out there. I've been a few times but for fathers day I want to get his some lures. Can anyone help with what lures I should get him for Salmon season for on the lake??

I agree, go to Jon's Little Salmon shop just down the road from Mikes. Jon will hook you up with what's working :yes: The brand is personal preference, but flies and flashers are a good gift :inlove: Myself....I prefer Big Weenie Brand flies and wouldn't use anything else.....but they all catch fish :yes: