Heading to Canandaigua in the morning, any advice???

I am planning on heading out of the Woodville boat ramp early tomorrow morning and running one wire diver, one down rigger and one long line off a planer board. Any advice on areas, or depths would be greatly appreciated. Looking for bows, browns and LL's. Will take Lakers as a last resort!!LOL :D

I went out to Canandaigua tonight after work to test my new prop, and decided to try some trolling as well. I started out of the public ramp in Woodville, and trolled north along the East side of the lake. I started with one downrigger rod, one wire diver rod, and one rod on a planer board. I trolled for a couple of hours with no action, and made my turn by the apartments on the west side of the lake. I trolled along the west shore on the way back to the boat ramp, and switched to 2 downrigger rods and a planer board rod. I actually got a nice hit on each of the downriggers and managed to boat the second fish. It was a nice seven pound rainbow. I caught it on a white/glow Pro King spoon with the red eye near the top of it, at 45 feet down on the rigger over 140'. I had the first hit at 70' down over 150' of water on a white/glow Pro King spoon with the green skeleton decal down the middle, but only got that fish half way to the boat. It felt really solid as well.

7_pound_25_inch_rainbow.jpg

7_pound_rainbow.jpg