Total Boated:3

Species Breakdown:browns

Hot Lure: sutton 44

Trolling Speed: 2.8-3.1

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 40-120'

Lure Depth: 45

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS where did all the fish go ,we went from great to stop ,there was only one boat on the lake sat . morning and 6 on sunday out front of nine mile,looks like everyone gave up ???

====================

Hi Guys im new to ownign a fishing boat have been fishing all my life also new to the ontario fishing have done charters up there. Was wondering if my boat would be abel to handel the big lake. I have a 19.5 ft lowe alluminum 8ft beam have done champlaign and cape cod bay. have it set up for trolling downriggers rods whole setup and a 90 hp merc can hit 45 mph if trouble rises is this boat adequate to get me on ontario.

Thank you

19.5 can handle most situtions.Just have all of your safety gear in good shape and try to "buddy up" if you intend to head to deep water in the heat of the summer. I go it alone most days with my 18ft. Lund. I pick and choose my days based on multiple weather and wind forecasts. Good luck and welcome to the addiction!!!

Pretty slow - everyone waitng for the lake to set up. Seems like they're deeper but haven't seen that anyone really has them dialed in yet. The weather's been all over the place the last week or so and keeps stirring things up. Keep an eye on the reports and good luck.

hey guys looking for some pointers on what are some good spots to go to this month and next month and what will be hitting in june and july im new to ontario fishing will be going to mexico bay after that not sure how far out they will e or how deep