Thanks hills,vallys,and streams

This is service... I signed up for the lake trout derby at hills, vallys and streams this year. I usually do it in Watkins , but seems as a was already there taking advantage of the great prices and selection of fishing gear, I entered my son and I for the derby. Fast forward to Friday before the derby. I got out of work at 4:00, raced home to get the boat and get to the lake ASAP. Apparently there was an issue with my sons derby card that was issued. After realizing this Dan corrected the issue, and then drove the card all the way to Horseheads to my house and dropped it off. :clap: He handled all of this while I was at work day dreaming about fish. When I got home, the new card was there waiting for me. We grabbed our gear and raced toward Sampson, and the rest is history.... Thanks hills, vallys, and streams :beer:

Yes, I read about the shop on this forum and stopped in last week on my way to Seneca. They have a great selection of trolling gear, well-suited to the FLs and at reasonable prices. I picked up a bunch of spoons and a few other odds/ends. I asked a about a specific downrigger weight that I couldn't find and they were on the phone ordering before I left. Very refreshing change from the box store experience. :yes::yes:

I cannot say ENOUGH good things about Hills, Valleys, & Streams !, TOTALLY outfitted me for this new endeavor !, GREAT stock, GREAT prices, GREAT service, GREAT people to deal with !! BIG plus having one of us (Mike, Iron Duke) working there & stocking whats hot for our area ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND !!

WE have to send out a great thanks to all of our customers, THANK YOU. Yvonne and I have worked for almost 3 years now at building this Family Business, and we owe a lot of Thanks to many customers that have sent people our way. We also thank all those that have helped us build our inventory to where we are pretty sure there are not many shops around that are carrying what we do, and if we don't have it we do our best to get it in here quickly and at a fair price. If you haven't stopped in to see our store, please do so soon, Thanks and have a Great Time out on the water making memories... Dan & Yvonne Nikulich

Be very carefull of this place,i dont need nuttin nada yup just stoped in to look and you guessed it,they put me up against the wall and forced me to buy more STUFF ,,,,,,, hmm got any moonshine,, lures that is...some times the van has a mind of its own and I just end up in places like that... ;)

I'm both happy and sad that I'm so far from there. I'll have to stop down the next time I'm in Watkins Glen.

I work across the street, anyone ever need anything I'd even be glad to meet in Watkins on a weekend :)

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I'm both happy and sad that I'm so far from there. I'll have to stop down the next time I'm in Watkins Glen.

I work across the street, anyone ever need anything I'd even be glad to meet in Watkins on a weekend :)

If i send you a pic of some spoons can you stop in and see if they have any?

• 2 weeks later...

Was recently in the Elmira area and made a stop into Hills, valleys and streams. The shop was far beyond my expectations for assortment and quality of fishing tackle, especially for trolling. Picked up some Twili tips, Chamberlain releases and spoons. :clap: Only problem with the stop was lack of time to drool over extensive inventory. ;( However, it was probably for the best, at least for my wallet. :lol: I can't wait to go back. Service was great. Awesome tackle shop, keep up the great inventory and service. Thanks!!!!!

A buddy of mine stopped over to pick up for me two things that have been blow up on here...............glad I didn't make that long drive over they didn't have either one and not sure when they would.........sorry to hear that the guy that makes them is sick....

Erabbit.. They do there best to keep everything in stock but sometimes they do run out... I work there part time and if u need something let me know and I will get it to u ... I believe we are both in the Watkins area every weekend or close to it so shouldn't be a problem at all

Mike

I'm just saying if you want some thing for sure call them first , just like any other place they can run out....................BUT these folks restock unlike some other places..... these small places that do there best to keep what we NEED (want :lol: ) are on the top of my list before a chain store like.......well you all get what I'm trying to say !!!!!!

Thanks Mike , I'm PM you with what I'm looking for and you can give me a heads up when they get more in......