Sandy Creek Shootout 2012

Finally convinced the wife that the Shootout is more important then going on a vaction with her family!!!! :(;) So now i will be fishing it again this year and can't wait! Was wondering if you guys were planning anything for the Sunday after if the weather is good? And as always if there is anything i can do to give you guys a hand just let me know! :beer:

Matt

-Jakey Baby-

Jake,

Yes there will be a one day, one big fish, winner take all derby on Sunday (weather permitting). More details on the one day derby will be coming soon. We are trying to give everyone a weekend full of fun and laughs, party Friday night at Nutz Corners, Shootout Saturday and a big fish derby Sunday. Glad you convinced the wife to let you fish.

• 2 weeks later...

:inlove::yes:

Feelin' the love fellas!! You are great guys... really like some of your ideas.. mind if I borrow a few?

ONLY KIDDING! We are looking forward to having another great day of fishing and fun w/ all of you!

You guys are all great fisherman and it is a pleasure to fish with all of you! Really looking forward to it!!

Beat of Luck to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there room for docking for both nights? Have a 30' sea ray drafts close to 3ft. what about the marina just south of the parkway bridge on west side? Thanks.

Is there room for docking for both nights? Have a 30' sea ray drafts close to 3ft. what about the marina just south of the parkway bridge on west side? Thanks.

They wouldn't let us dock there last year, and with your bridge you prolly wont make it under the parkway bridge. We were gonna tie up to the dock at the launch until we found someone with a dock just North of the bridge. I'm hoping there is enough water in the creek for me to get back there again this year.

Weigh in will be at the North Star Sportsman Club, 1299 Walker Lake Ontario Road, Hamlin, New York beginning at 2:00 p.m. and end at approximately 3:00 p.m. (when all fish are weighed in). Participants must be in line with their fish no later than 3:00 p.m