'92 BAHA CRUISERS 250 FISHERMAN HARDTOP (Henderson Harbor)

This vessel is a 25' Baha Cruisers 250 Fisherman Hardtop. If you're looking for an economical fishing boat (gas $), this one is what you want. With an 8.5" beam, it's easily trailerable for the weekend angler. I'm selling because I will be chartering in my spare time, and would like something quite a bit bigger. This boat was never used as a charter boat. I have owned it since 2005 and the previous owner bought it new in 1992.

She's powered by a Volvo Penta DuoProp and easily trolls down to 1.5 mph without using bags. It's a great boat for salmon, trout, and walleye fishing, without killing you on gas. Asking $16,000 but I am willing to negotiate.

-Hardtop with 4 rod Rocket Launcher -Custom canvas drop curtain

-Auto Pilot -Potra Potty

-(5) Tite-Lok rod holders -VHF Marine radio

-After market locking gas caps -(2) 40 gal. gas tanks

-Hull painted with anti-fouling paint -(2) Batteries

-(2) Bilge Pumps w/ float switch -Brand new washdown system

-Humminbird 957c sonar/GPS system w/ Navionics Bundle (lower price without)

-(2) Cannon Mag 10 Electric downriggers w/ Cannon swivel bases (lower price without)

-Tons of storage

-1994 Trailer included!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

my name is rob and i am looking to up grade my boat. I have spent over a thousad dollars just looking alot of crap out there for sale.Is the boat still up for sale and do you have some pictures.My email is rob @htva.net and my cell is 607-227-1378.I have cash and i am looking to buy.

I talked to the owner several times about this boat . I was supposed.to meet him and look at this boat over a month ago but its always in the shop. I have not heard from him on a few weeks. I would defiantly ask for a recent survey on any used boat

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

• 2 weeks later...