Smallmouth near Oak Orchard

Just looking for any tips/spots for finding smallmouth near Oak Orchard/Pt. Breeze out on the lake. Doesn't need to be specific spots, just some general areas I should be looking in to narrow things down a little.

When I'm out with the wife in the boat she doesn't like trolling for salmon(sea sickness/exhaust smell) but she doesn't mind if I do some drift fishing. So I figured it would be a good time to try and find some smallies. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Go out of the Harbor & go east about 1/4 mile. Head out till you hit the drop. Have done OK over the years there. Also you can head west about 4 miles or so to fish in front of Green Harbor on the structure there. Nothing like east end of lake but not bad.

Yup on both counts. Try 12-25'. There aren't a lot of fish out our way. I use to troll some small deep divers long line and catch some fish. Have talked to guys that do real well with this up Shadage way. One guy many years ago trolled Spoonplugs & would do 30 or so on a good day. I like to drift & jig but the Gobys will drive you nuts sometimes.