Waves: NONE :yes:

Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 15ish

Total Boated:10

Species Breakdown: small kings, ho's, 1brown, 1 laker :devil::wait: needed an Atlantic for the super slam

Hot Lure: MOONSHINE ORANGE SLICE

Trolling Speed: 3-3.5

Down Speed: 2.2-2.7

Boat Depth: 115-350

Lure Depth: 30-70 true blood

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Wiped the dust of the boat and headed out with Shawn (FX) to do a little fishin off Sandy today on a gorgeous day :yes:

Decided to set up in 170 and troll north and before we could get the 4th rod in the water my 70' rigger fires :clap: but we came to find out we had sticky drag issues on this rod ;( and after a minute the fish was gone. felt like a decent fish but who knows with the drag problem. We get that rod back in and Shawn's 55' rigger fires too and well we drop that one too :o;(

Ran 6 rods (2 on the riggers - 2 wires - a 450 copper and a 5 color core off the big boards. The MOONSHINE Orange Slice off the core out 4 colors flew 5 times today with us landing 3 decent size bows.

Shawn had the fish off the day getting a bow of the 70' rigger that literally continued to jump all the way to the back of the boat it was a nonstop belly slap.

Ran a new combo off the wire get ready for this......THE RICHARD SIMMONS :lol: it's a Purple Death spin Dr http://www.dreamweaverlures.com/shop/tr ... /sd70709-8 with my custom tied Pinky Tuscardaro ITO fly IMG_1001_1.jpg trolled behind it. It is pink flashy and dances around :lol::lol::lol: I'll Post a pic of this so u all can get a laugh. Shawn didn't even want to touch it :o Well this took two fish coho's :thinking: if I remember and we lost another one set out 120 on 2

Took another bow on a rigger set at 40' on a MOONSHINE RV Agent Orange. Shawn's 50' rigger took a lousy laker (crapped all over my boat and tackle box :@:@:@:@:@ on a pink and black NK with a glow ladder and we dropped one a a lure that I can't even explain (maybe Shawn can ;) ) Had one really good shot on the 220 wire but hit and gone :@

Grabbed a skipper king off a 125 copper and and finished with a brown off a rigger in 115"

A lot of green muck on the water especially in those skinnier waters 100-130 with patches of it out deeper mixed in with some other debris. Had a lull around 10:30-11:30 but all in all it was a nice day to be out with a slow but steady at times pick :yes: just couldn't find the bigger fish :(

Nice Tom. Great seeing you guys out there. We ended up with 6 fish and 10 hits. 2 came on a Moonshine Psycho. It looked good in the store and I guess the fished liked it. We picked up at 10:30 so not a bad morn for us. Man those fish were jumpin all over the place.

Hey I don't care if the lure is tutti fruity colored if it puts fish in the boat :lol:

Here's the "Richard Simmons" combo :clap::clap:

IMG_1246_1.jpg

Here's a little something that stinking dirty lousy lake trout that lakerman Shawn caught left in my boat and trust me this is only part of it :devil::devil::devil::swear::swear::swear::swear:

IMG_1245_1.jpg