Total Hits: 10

Total Boated:5

Species Breakdown:2 kings, 2 steelies 1 brown

Hot Lure: white/grn spin doc/ glo nad fly

Trolling Speed: 2.4 to 2.9

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 90-120

Lure Depth: 20-60

Had chaos for a 2 hr span from first half hour to about 9:30! Doubled up twice, rarley had all rods in with just 2 of us in the boat I found myself twice with a rod with a fish on being held between my legs while netting another :D Managed 2 nice screamer kings on spin docs, white and green glo nad fly 55 down on the riggers and 2 steelies on monkey puke or 42nd stingers. Shook 2 smaller (guessing lakers) "voluntarily" b4 the boat :D lost a few nice steelies, never landing 2 fish out of our doubles. Had a good time fishing with dad , cant wait to get back out!

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

image.jpg

stolen from Nick ;)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sure was incredible out there! I just wish we hadn't dropped so many of the big boys!!! I'm trying to get up there Thursday night this week, but work needs me in DC through Thursday... makes for a VERY long trip up to the lake :no:

Nick

Nice Job. We were out there around the same time as you with similar results. Our best was as we were pulling rods in about 150 FOW right in front of the chute our only rod still in the water fires and we land another nice 12 or 13 lb king to end the day. :yes:

Man was fishing great this past weekend. I hope it continues like this for the rest of the Summer.

Nice Job. We were out there around the same time as you with similar results. Our best was as we were pulling rods in about 150 FOW right in front of the chute our only rod still in the water fires and we land another nice 12 or 13 lb king to end the day. :yes:

Man was fishing great this past weekend. I hope it continues like this for the rest of the Summer.

stoutner, did you launch or get gas from Arneys? I saw a trophy go by, thought it might be you?

Nick

I did launch because I had my boat out of the water but I keep my boat in the first slip at Warrens Hook Line & Sinker. It is in the slip nearest to their boat launch ramp. I headed out the chute at about 6 am give or take a few minutes.