Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Breaking it down Why Knot: had 25 on saturday between morning and evening.

and 11 sunday. (only morning)

Half Wired: 21 on saturday between morning and evening trips and 24 sunday morning only.

Of 81 fish 15kings scaled 20# plus. biggest 26lb.

Fish came on anything that was trolled. mostly a wire bite for half wired 250-300' on 2 1/2 setting. biggest taker by far accounting for more than 75% of the strikes was eerie deerie cutbait trolled behind twinkie twinkie meat rigs in greens and purples.

also diehard spoons and spooks of all colors.

Fishing was by far the best its been in early june for years! grand passage.

all fish on sunday were released except one that was a bleeder.

Nick,

Kelly wanted me to ask if you and your wife are gonna be up anytime between july 7th and the 15th. aside from one weekend a month thats the only stretch of time im gonna get at the helm this season. Cant believe i missed the big migration bite this year! same as last year the cut bait ruled the day! were gonna bring spence along to play with tavian. New job has really put the screws to my great lakes trolling. i think 10 days will give me a good opportunity to get back in the swing of things rather than a day here and there. something how that works. last year i lived at arneys and this year minimal trips.

Yeah we should be up there for both of those weekends. We've been doing our best to turn down weddings and graduation parties and the million other things people who don't fish do :)

I completely understand the job situation... gotta do what you gotta do. I doubt I'll be getting up in time to fish Friday anymore, we've been rolling into town around midnight on Friday, which makes a 5am wakeup call a bit tough on Saturday!

The fishing was insane this weekend, I can only imagine if it's like this in August when there are more 30+lb fish around... :inlove:

Nick