2012 Sodus Bay Healing Waters Salmon Slam - August 4th

Sorry all for chiming in late.

My answers are:

* I don't smoke but don't mind if the Vet does or not. Drinking is fine as well (I will not be providing the alcohol)

* I have not been in the military

* I will probably launch at the state launch by arney's and meet at the docs.

I would like to order 4 XL's Tshirts (Myself and my help and one for ea. Vet) I hope I am safe with those sizes, maybe we can swap with other boats if sizes are way off... Who,How and When do I pay?

Also, my boat name is Drag'n Balls not Dragon Balls... I am not sure how to get it changed as my username on here or on the white leader board. Not a big deal.

Thanks for including me in this awesome event!

Joshua

I believe Joe's wife will be collecting the money for the shirts at the event... we may even be able to have them at the "check in" table if Joe can get them to me the night before or come a bit early the day of.

A gps tracker ? Would that explain the noise coming from my starboard outdrive?

No, but I think I left Ray's dog somewhere while putting it in... have you seen him anywhere? Here's a copy of the reward posters I've been putting up...

snuggles.jpg?w=631&h=666

Your not getting off that easy finders keepers!!!!!!!!! I'll paddle around if I have to. I just might leave er tied up until the 4th that way I wont break anything. Hey Nick I should have my stuff together by Saturday. I know where a 32 pounder was caught today and what it was caught on, I'll share that info after Sunday. :rofl:

Your not getting off that easy finders keepers!!!!!!!!! I'll paddle around if I have to. I just might leave er tied up until the 4th that way I wont break anything. Hey Nick I should have my stuff together by Saturday. I know where a 32 pounder was caught today and what it was caught on, I'll share that info after Sunday. :rofl:

Sounds good Troy I'll stop by Saturday. Feel free to let the guys docked at Warrens know we have one opening left now for the tournament!

Nick

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Received donations from Warrens, Finders Keepers, Davenports, and Rhys Davis this weekend! The event is really shaping up! If anyone has any last minute questions feel free to PM me!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

i have tried to contact all the news channles for around here trying to get them to do a little something great for once other than some crack heads shooting eachother up for there shoe's but i have heard nothing back. i sent them all a link to here so they could see first hand what we are doing and still no responce!!! i say if we all start bugging the p!ss out of them they might get the hint.

personaly i have a camra for the boat and colleen is going to bring one so there can be pitchers taken from the peir as well. im hopein that i can share my email with others and pass pix around so we could have one kick @$$ album.

i have tried to contact all the news channles for around here trying to get them to do a little something great for once other than some crack heads shooting eachother up for there shoe's but i have heard nothing back. i sent them all a link to here so they could see first hand what we are doing and still no responce!!! i say if we all start bugging the p!ss out of them they might get the hint.

personaly i have a camra for the boat and colleen is going to bring one so there can be pitchers taken from the peir as well. im hopein that i can share my email with others and pass pix around so we could have one kick @$$ album.

I'll have my gopro going and hopefully my sony handheld as well. I'm sure a few other boats may have cameras rolling as well too. We should be able to combine all our footage and make a pretty good little video. E-outdoors is supposed to film the event also....

Nick