2012 Sodus Bay Healing Waters Salmon Slam - August 4th

nick give me a call my sponcer is in for 500 to 1000 in gifts i need some letterhead from the

VA folks and im a little interested what to expect,,my passenger side of the boat has a removable seat if i need chair tiedown,,,special chair tiedows ...they may kick in a little more,,keep me informed to boat count as the gifts are for all or some boats (depends on numbers) Ill dig through his promo stuff for the troops so a firm count would be great as soon as you get it,might even get some food or drink money so ill need to know if thats a concern too..

I got word today that we have our first sponsor, Okuma Fishing Tackle Corporation! They have donated a couple of items to be raffled off at the event.

A lot of people are really stepping up to make this event happen...

Nick

Wegmans and Dreamweaver have both stepped up with donations! A big thanks to both!

Now that this ball is rolling, let's roll out some more details...

Let's add a bit of fun competition to this cause... I'm excited to announce the Sodus Bay Healing Waters Salmon Slam Big Fish Tournament!

SBHWSalmonSlamTournament.jpg

That's right, the only entry fee is to add our veterans to your tourney team! I'm thinking we'll limit this tournament to 15 boats for the first year, so I believe there are three spots still open... first come first serve!

There will be prizes for the biggest salmon, the biggest steelhead, and the biggest brown trout. In case of foul weather, the tournament will change into a first and second biggest bass, and biggest perch. That's the nice thing about Sodus, if the lake is too rough, there's always the bay :)

I ponied up today and ordered the bragging rights for the event:

trophies.jpg

Who doesn't like shiny trophies? :clap:

We still need a weigh master for the event, anyone interested?

Nick

nick you tell bob hes truly a great man. my girlfriend said she would be the weigh master unless we find someone better qualified. :lol: but she doesnt want to touch the fish. also im bringing 80 feet of food saver bag with me if anyone else wants to bring there machine so we could bag there fresh fish for them to take home.

crummer

I'm in, and proud to be so :D I have room for two.

Nick - I will keep you posted on any further donations. PM me your number please.

Welcome aboard Joe, sent you a PM.

Looks like we have two spots left open until we hit 15...

Ok great, we have our 15 boat field!!! Nice job guys, thanks for everyone who has volunteered! If there are additional people interested, please PM me or post here and I'll see where we are in a week or two to see if we can open it to more boats. I'm just worried about fitting more boats in at Arneys as space will be limited. If you're already docked at Arneys, it might be easier.

I'll work my schedule so that me and Justin will be there Nick.

Good News....Spoke with Big Weenie Brand today and they are proud to be on board as a Sponsor. They will be putting something very cool together for us. I know how swamped Big Weenie has been just trying to keep up with orders, so

it's really appreciated that he's going to work us in.

I'm working on a few other sponsors too, so stay tuned ;)