Salmon River or Trolling?

Hello guys. Well I'm giving it another shot to try and catch a chinook next weekend. We had planned to fish the river but I have been reading the reports that state the Salmon River is shockingly low which made me wonder whether we should bring up the boat again and try trolling near the mouth of the river. Any thoughts?

I will be out of sandy this afternoon also we went out last night and got one king out about 75fow 55 down I think we would have done better if we were not getting our ass kicked by the waves. we were only out for an hour and a half we marked alot of fish in and around 60 fow on our way in the fish we got was on a nk28 frog

I went out of mexico in front of the salmon river on wed.. 2 for 3.. but I had no hits until 12:00 in started at 6:30.. started in 40ft.. worked my way out to 70 and back, alot of boats left.. so I went into 20 ft of water and had 3 on in 45minutes.. and that was it.. I think if I went in there earlier I would of had a good day.... two on J plugs 5 ft down on the rigger... and 1 off a spoon 12 ft down on the rigger... all 100+ft behind the ball good luck if you go trolling