Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

==================== COMING OVER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 20 YEARS, HOPING TO GET A LITTLE INFO ON WHAT LURES SEEM TO WORK THE BEST IN YOUR AREA. BEEN FISHING LAKE MICHIGAN FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND IT'S TIME TO GET BACK TO THE LAKE OF THE GIANTS.

The fish don't really change feeding preference port to port so baits are pretty universal. Wes at the Slippery Sinker can hook you up with some good combos.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Mobile%20Device.png

Glow green or White and green dot spin doctor with many different types of flys. Green glow, green crinkle, My favorite....the hammer flys, especially the glow hammer. glow big fin. everybody has there own favorites. If you go to attomiks web site, he has a lot of the hot combos together. Spoons......my favorites are the green and blue dolphins. The new UV stinger patterns have worked really well for me on trout and salmon. I see a lot of west end reports that use the 42nd spoon and spinny. I have not run it yet out of Oswego. Hope this helps a little. Good luck!!

Wonderbread Spin Doctor with A-Tom-Mik Mirage fly. Also Spin Doctor White with Green dots and hammer fly.

Spoons: Steelie stomper for steelies, NBK, Green Dolphin, Flounder Pounder, Carbon 14 etc etc.

THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO GUYS. I'M SURE WE WILL LEAVE A FEW. I WILL MAKE NOTE TO LEAVE MY SILVER STREAKS, MICHIGAN STINGERS, YECK'S AND DREAM WEAVERS HOME, NOT REALLY. I STILL HAVE A BUNCH OF NK'S FROM 20 YRS AGO LAKE MICH FISH LOVE THEM TOO. SEE YA SOON