Hey, so my wife buys me a boat!

Curro

Name: Curro

Home Port: Mexico Point

Boat Name/Type: 22' Galaxy walkaround

I fish for: things that swim

==================

Just wanted to introduce my self. I am an avid steelhead fisherman but always in the creeks and rivers. I have owned boats in the past but all in the salt. So for the upcoming fathers day my wife decides to give me an early present! It is a 22' Galaxy walkaround that was listed in the classified section of this forum. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31949&p=188439&hilit=galaxy#p188439. Being totally new to lake fishing I am sure I will have a ton of question about tackle and rigging, so just want to thank everyone in advance..

Curro

Nice gift. Bet you won't forget that Father's day present!

There's lots of help here.

Also if you are on the Canadian side of Lake O, visit Spoonpullers.com - which is more focused on the north shore.

This site has a lot of experienced anglers as well, so make sure you keep tabs here too!

Name: Curro

Home Port: Mexico Point

Boat Name/Type: 22' Galaxy walkaround

I fish for: things that swim

==================

Just wanted to introduce my self. I am an avid steelhead fisherman but always in the creeks and rivers. I have owned boats in the past but all in the salt. So for the upcoming fathers day my wife decides to give me an early present! It is a 22' Galaxy walkaround that was listed in the classified section of this forum. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31949&p=188439&hilit=galaxy#p188439. Being totally new to lake fishing I am sure I will have a ton of question about tackle and rigging, so just want to thank everyone in advance..

Curro

I'm forwarding this post to my wife! :yes::yes::yes: