Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Anybody been fishing out of stoney creek during last few days? Thinking of trying for browns near Drowned island, or perhaps up to ray's Bay, but fearful that water temps may mean a trip to the trench or the "wall" might be more productive.

The "wall" will be productive. There's a bass/walleye tournament this weekend, so I imagine the pressure out there should be pretty light. Last year, the shallows were packed with boats, and we had the deep water to ourselves. I plan on hitting the shipping lanes if weather allows, otherwise I'll probably be on the mountain. You can reach me on the radio, "Yellow Fever" on channel 18.

was up there the last two days.my first ever trip so i mainly was scouting the water and trying out gear. didnt have the riggers installed yet so ran 3 divers had a small brown dump at the boat but nothing other than that. marked tons of fish and bait just couldnt get into the target zone with only wire divers and no riggers. i have alot to learn and not alot of info to go on location wise! found the wall and motored up and down the trench

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Fished on Friday only, from 6AM until 1:30PM; mostly west of drowned island in 45-95fow; marked lots of fish, had 5? hits and boated 4 browns (cookie-cutters), off the riggers down about 40' over 80fow. Very few boats visible in the entire basin.

There was a bass/walleye tournament, and there was a ton of boats along the shores and around every shoal. We ran out of Henderson to 170 fow and did five kings. We took half our hits on the riggers with Dreamweaver SS Midnight Special spoons, down 75 to 95. The other half came on dipsy's out 210 with Carmel Dolphin Spin DR's. The temperature down 85 was 53 degrees and down 100 it was 49 degrees. We didn't take anything deeper than 95, so the active kings must have been above the ice box.