lol well I have caught a million kings in my life and never a 10 lb atlantic

Also I am taking somebody who has never gone before so I know I will catch fish on cayuga where up at oswego it could be hot as somebody I know did well yesterday or skunk city

I fished osmego today for 6hrs from 80 to 200 fow never got a hit till the end just a small lake trout that i pulled around on a down rigger that I found when i was packing up. I tried all speeds and depths not much bait today.

Just coudnt seem to get it together today.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Mobile%20Device.png

Fishing was smoking hot for a guy I know up there today. Get over a 100 feet of water, temp was down around 80. Run your favorite mag spoons and flasher/fly combos. Lots of kings, steelies, lakers mixed in. Watch for the shakers on any small spoons you choose to run.

Fishing was smoking hot for a guy I know up there today. Get over a 100 feet of water, temp was down around 80. Run your favorite mag spoons and flasher/fly combos. Lots of kings, steelies, lakers mixed in. Watch for the shakers on any small spoons you choose to run.

Nothing has changed since Sunday, sounds like the same depth, numbers and presentation :yes:

Fished straight out the chute today from 9-130. 120 to 130ft was best. Tried spoons first 3 hours with no takers switch to spinnies and flies and went 2 for 3 with largest a 17lb salmon. Good temperature down 85. If the weather man is right we should have some great fishing the next week with stable weather coming in.

went out today on a buddys boat only ran 4 rods went 2 for 4 in like 2 hrs with both about 15lbs lost to others that were ripping flasher fly bite for us 180-250 fow 90-120 down....had my main fishing partner out tonight on his bigger boat with more rods went 6 for 12 tonight...so i would say oswego this weekend should be good

wrights landing boat launch had a sign up that they will be closed between 6- 11 am tomorrow 6/16 due to a triathalon. Sign was on the pay booth. Fished today from 6 til 1 went 14 for 18. Kings between 12 and 21#s. 115-130 down between 130-300 fow. Great fishing right now!!!

So if you have to use boat launch do it before 6 am.