2012 Sandy Creek Shootout Teams List

Thats too bad Ray I was looking forward to meeting you and my son was looking forward to meeting the guy that makes him laugh when he's looking over my shoulder while reading on LOU :clap:

Tom

:lol: Just kidding ,Over the years ye get the sameoll rightious folks that gotta try to stir the pot whenever anyone but them give Ideas or suggestions to make Improvements ...If everything goes their way all is good but if their is a mixup or problem then look out!! When im at the events my ears hear a lot of things , and its always about the same oll people..

So Father, Son "Team Pegasus" will be Taking Jonnie's and others money home.!!!! Crap I thought the summer loc ended at sodus Pro Am too....must be gettin old seems like it did in the past...

Ray, Scott will call or PM you soon. Glad you changed your mind.

Anyone else still thinking about signing up, you have until 5 p.m tomorrow to do it via PayPal. I can't take anymore entries after that through PayPal.

Scott and I will be at Sandy most of the day Friday getting stuff ready. You are more than welcome to try and track us down Friday and pay cash, no guarantees though, we will be very busy sabotaging a few boats, Trout n About, Rebel, Yankee, Legacy, come to mind. :D:rofl::lol: My cell is 585-314-6189, Scott's is 585-370-8068.

Looks like we will have close to 40 teams which will make an even bigger payout, plus we have a lot more sponsor gift money to give away as prizes this year. Don't forget the $ 500.00 cash big fish prize.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there, although I don't seem to get much time to talk to most of you.

Keith, Scott, Rob and others - thanks in advance for all you guys do to make this happen :yes::beer:

Shawn

Agreed!

BTW...I changed my mind. I don't care of Jason wins again. I just want to clobber one team now, and that boat is FREEDOM CHARTERS!!!!!! :rofl: