RUFF RIDER Sodus Live Report 6/15-6/16 2012

Headed up to the lake now, should be there about 2am. Gonna try to get a few hours of sleep and then get out there. We'll be there through noon Saturday, then headed to the parents' houses for Father's Day.

Looks like there is a nice surface break setup not too far offshore. We'll be starting out pretty shallow tomorrow and pointing her North until we hit a fish :)

o22.gif

Wave forecast looks good, except there might be East winds. Too much out of the East and it will surely shut the fishing right down.

FRIDAY

SOUTHEAST WINDS 10 KNOTS OR LESS BECOMING NORTHEAST.

WAVES 1 FOOT OR LESS.

FRIDAY NIGHT

NORTHEAST WINDS 10 KNOTS OR LESS BECOMING

SOUTHEAST. WAVES 1 FOOT OR LESS.

SATURDAY

SOUTHEAST WINDS LESS THAN 10 KNOTS. WAVES 1 FOOT OR

LESS.

Summer derby begins Saturday, and I've already warned everyone that wants to come out with me... no ticket no boatride :P

Also for anyone who hasn't seen yet, please check out the Sodus Bay Healing Waters Salmon Slam thread over in the Open Forum, we're all getting together to give back to those who have given so much to our Country.

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32689

Nick

Well that was an eventful start! Got my first rigger down at 70 and started to put my other rigger down, 70 fired, by the time I got the other rod out of my hands it was gone. Finished putting the second rigger down at 90, and began on the first rigger again. Boom, 90 rigger starts peeling, leave the first rigger and jump on second rigger... Pop goes the first rigger... Theresa is still asleep so it's all me. Lost the third fish, but nettedthe second.

Black/silver and green/orange spoons.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Going to Arneys today to pick up my new ride. If you guys are at the dock there we will stop by and say hello. Was there last week but to busy to say hi.

Sounds good!

Thanks for the link Ray, im going to contact shimano first, the reel is only a week old and replacing that drag looks like an aweful lot of little pieces that I will most likely lose :)