RUFF RIDER Sodus Live Report 6/15-6/16 2012

Fleas are pretty bad this weekend, even on my ande 30lb.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Thanks nick for flea update. Uggggggghh.

Gonna try to bail out of work early for pm bite on buddy's boat outta fhaven. Good. Reports last nite in that 200fow range down 100. Black and green mags.

Nick were you getting fleas on you wires?

We could not buy a dipsy hit until we started cleaning them every 30 mins, then they did half our fish today. Shorter as well - 175 and less.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Yeah we were constantly cleaning them off. I think we had our too deep... our highest was 220' on a 1 setting.

Nick

GET EM! Ill be launching out of Port Bay tmrw evening and Sunday morning. Seems to be I've always had more luck rocketing out towards sodus and starting in 100 then straight out of Port Bay. I've always figure because Maxwell is right there. Anyone else have similar experiences?

Well not a good start, dumped the gut bucket and hit a wave and it splashed right back into my face... YUCK!

Temps are much warmer, 150fow 50deg down 80'.

Kicker is back up and running, really need to get someone to look at it. Dennis down the road hasnt returned my calls for 3 weeks. Anyone know a mechanic that will come to your dock and works on nissan kickers? If so, PM me please!