Species Breakdown: Kings, Steelies, and a coho or 2

Hot Lure: everything but pink

Trolling Speed: 3-3.2

Down Speed: 2.5 +/-

Boat Depth: 50-200

Lure Depth: 20-90

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

Great day on the water with FISHINMAN Tom, Jason/Jay who works for him and Dave who works with me. We set up in 50fow West of port on a N/W troll and it was pretty slow until we hit 100+fow. From then on it was a steady pick all morning with a few chaotic moments mixed in. Biggest fish of the day was a 21 pound king who thought he was 30 that slammed a wire dipsey out 210 with a white paddle and 6" ITO No See-um fly. Ray brought him to the net at a leisurely pace and Tom and I each landed kings in the meantime. We had a few doubles, two skippy kings on one rod, a steely that tried to out run the boat, and many acrobatic fish that you wish you get get a video of. We caught fish on just about everything, from 5 and 6 color lead cores, wire divers from 120 - 210, and riggers with free sliders frrom 30 - 80. Our most productive water was 140ish. I am happy to report that Tom's "Richard Simmons Flasher/Fly Combo" which he SNUCK on board, struck out and didn't catch a fish. Too bad really, that a monster laker didn't slam it and break it off at the boat :lol: . The real MVP lures of the day were a Moonshine tangerine tiger as a free slider and an NK white/green glow with black spots and ladderback. Not sure of the correct name of that spoon, but the funny thing is that Tom rigged the port side of the boat and I the starboard. Well, we picked the same NK spoon and didn't know it until my rigger fired and we land a king and shortly after his fired and another king falls victim to the same lure which he put out. Had a good laugh over that one. All in all, a great day on the water with friends! Here are a few pics:

====================

OAK_6_15_12_5.jpg

OAK_6_15_12_2.jpg

OAK_6_15_12_3.jpg

OAK_6_15_12_4.jpg

Shawn

:wait: Who the hell is Ray :wondering: ? His name is Jason :nod: but your close they both have an "a" in there name. What were you :smoke::beer::drunk: or was it the gas fumes you were smelling

The "Richard Simmons" didn't get in the water for very long and should we talk about the sissy a$$ baby blue thing you were running :thinking:

The Pinky Tuscardaro that Bobby Fuller painted up for me :yes: did take a fish and another shot then Mr. anti pink Shawn decided to help me get a line untangled from wire after we landed a fish and then it mysteriously fell into the water :( oops :wondering: If you are looking to have some lures painted Bobby did a great job of matching mine up for me :clap::clap:

Carl to darn hot for a hat ;)

Great day on the water :yes::yes: