Hot Lure: see below

Trolling Speed: 2.6-3.1 sog

Down Speed: consistent 2.5 Subtroll

Boat Depth: 150-220 fow

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Fished with my buddy Mike again, we had good action, a few lulls and a few nice volleys with a double or two thrown in. Started right off the bat 150 fow and worked out to 200' with an extremely small king (I mean like 1/2 pound small) a laker and a steelhead. We worked back in to 170' or so and had better action until nothing between 9 AM and 10 AM, and then about four fish in the final 1/2 hour. We had a huge fish hit our rigger at 65', over 200 fow and it peeled 200' of line and we lost it. It surfaced instantly and we saw quite a bit of the fish and it looked huge. Biggest fish hitting the deck was about 15-16#. All fished released except three.

Good steady action between 6 AM and 9 AM with a fish about every 20 minutes. Saw one boat come in from off-shore, but most folks were working the 150-250' area.

The following caught fish:

NK glow frog 65' rigger

DW SS glow frog free slider 95' rigger

NBK 65' rigger

DW SS watermellon 65' rigger

DW mixed veggie free slider 65' rigger

Wire divers: 175', 225', 250' : green nuclear SD/42 sec. fly, 42 sec flasher/fly; white green dot SD/ sweet pea fly; white green dot SD/ glow green fly

600' copper : gator SD/ mirage fly; lost this set-up to a tree snag and then finished off with Livewire SD/ mirage fly

For the first time in a few years I did NOT catch something on a 42 second spoon...............and yes my fly is down in the pic.......

Good luck to all in the LOC,

- Chris

009.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Fishing Report

...............and yes my fly is down in the pic.......

Show off :lol:

Just kidding - great report Chris!! Congrats on some quality fish.

Shawn

Chris Great Report..... 2 things that I have noticed also.. The other day when I was out the Big Kings Surface almost instantly from 80 down and they were like a Freight Train heading to Canada.. Secondly the 42nd Pattern has been Super Successful for me so hearing that shocked me..... again Nice Report.... Woody