Trolled 17 mi at the oak ,didnt reel in one fish!!

Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW Well after a couple guys bailed I needed a fishing partner or 2 .. Well a couple kids (25yrs) saw my post and gave me a call.. After submitting DNA sample at dock, they thought they would be safe with me...(back in the day we watched MTV, now their watching C.S.I. ) geese.

Well i went for my oll stompin grounds "The Flats" with little sucess,few hits no takers,couldnt stand it and ran to 28.5 line .. Droped in on a 6/8 lb steelie and yup them kids stole the rods.. ;( . After a few circles and a couple more fish I still hadnt touched a rod except to set up. :( pointed it south and trolled to 150 ft nap time... Well by now its the witching hour (4pm) for the evining bite to start to set up ..were 6 mi west with beautiful green water loaded with fish , yup I blew it in the am ,woulda ,shulda, coulda...gone west....Well that water made up for the long slow outside stuff , we could of spanked the steelies offshore but i was lookin for that big boy king...Many singles and one double and those brats still didnt let me reel if one fish ;) ,,in the evining bite ..We pulled the rods at 530 a first for me to quite early but the kids didnt nap well and they had a 3 hr drive ahead of them. I know if we stayed on that green water we could of spanked em till dark ,but the rod hoggin rookies :lol: were gettin hungry and started to tear the boat apart lookin for my food stashes.. Yes I trolled for 17miles At The Oak And Didnt reel in one fish , :clap: ,but i did bring home 2 nice cohos (my bad guys that first one wasnt a king :lol: ) . So I guess for my first time on lake ont. in almost 10 months I didnt do so well........................Or did I?

==============

Date(s):

Time on Water:

Weather/Temp:

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves:

Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Huh....I wondered what that hairy lookin spot on modis was. You were napping in the nude weren't ya. DNA sample indeed!....way to go Ray...hey can't ya make a flute outta some copper pipe laying around in the van, drill some holes, use some faucet valves in it, save 17,000 dollars for fishin?

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Ray you did have the nice dipsy hit that you fought for 2 minutes and then lost.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

( sounds like the real storys about too come out ) wait don"t tell me ===== he lost the big one :o

naa the fish got off before the turn :( and it wernt a 2 min run.. wernt gonna mention this but i did grab a riger rod and when i put it in the rod holder to net the other 1/2 of our double the stupid driver abandend the wheel and finished the fight I did net them both.. ant nuttin better than netting with a rookie on the rod, with the anckle biters in full mode ahh ouch keep it high darn ouch common get it to ouch the argggghh net .......