Total Boated:12

Species Breakdown:stealie and kings

Hot Lure: sea sick waddler

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 120 to 220

Lure Depth: 140 to 25

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS well my buddy ian and i took are new ride out for a shake down trip, ever thing went well! we even put a nice king on the LOC board, 9th place salmon. not to bad. more detailed report tonight after i get off the dock. ps Ray will let you reel them in :D

====================

728242212_2599086341_0.jpg

728237285_2599069961_713680030_1340025488905.jpg

We didn't get on the water until 10 am. So we motor out to 70 in front of the wall. Turned to a 90 on the compass, and set the auto pilot (we call it uncle Ray, uncle Ray Marine) to set lines. By the time the third line hit thr water we had the boats first fish on in about 120 fow on 79 rigger pulling a moonshine carbon 14. It was a nice 10# stealie! The next fish was another nice stealhead on 51 rigger pulling a nk b&s killer on free slider. It jumped line rapping its self up pretty good. So it took a little while to get it in. I had to kick uncle ray out of the drives seat and circle the fish. The next one was on the nk SSW on the fixed slider 20 over the carbon 14. that spoon at 59 on fixed slider took 4 fish. We boat the first king on the 220 dipsy pulling the woneber bread spinny set on 2. Turned around and keeped picking them up steady, nothing worth talking about unless you like fat lazy lake trout from the deep rigger 150 to a 100. Our buddy fathead (name says it all) lost 2 on the wire, one semmed nice. Then fatty land an 11# king on the copper 500 pulling the 72 monty.Picked up a few more then the rigger 51 fired! ian and myself both went for it ,and he said take it. i reeled up the slack (he was on the free slider) in the line, and when it got tight it started screaming!!! from 71 on the counter to 450ish. On the way back in he found the 500 copper, but it didn't matter in the net and on the deck!