Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 2.0-2.2

Boat Depth: 150-250 FOW

Lure Depth: 70-100 FOW

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Had a late start because of installing a new Sub Troll and GPS. Went out and set up in 150ft. off of the stack. Had most hits right after setting up and the fishing slowed down as soon as the sun got up high and it got hot. Boats started thinning out and at one point we were one of 2 boats. Most fish were off of the dipsy rods and had 2 off of the riggers on a mix of flasher/flies and spoons.

Congrats Charlie. With the slow upgrading of the equipment like your subtroll and the newer electronics that you were telling me about you should be doing much better this year. I thought it was going to be tough to beat last year's success but by the amount of action we had the past few times up I think it may happen. I'll be up again for the Atomik Challenge. Not sure if you said you be up again or not. Let me know.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

This isn't Charlie this is his nephew. He makes me do all the computer work :lol: . The Sub Troll and new GPS worked amazing and definitely helped produce fish. It's looking like we won't be up for the Attomik Challenge but we will be up the weekend before the 4th and a few days out of that week. Hope to see you there.

Got ya. I saw you on his boat when my son and I were headed out of the river for a few hours Saturday before we headed home. I talked with your Uncle and we'll probably fish with guys when my nephew comes up with me in a few weeks. Should be a good time.