Moonshine lures

Captains Cove & Narbys both carry them. I bought my first ones the other day and will say I am hooked!!! Geezer outperformed my usual NBK's,42nd's and kevorkian. We bought a few more and had excellent results although I highly recommend Geezer (glow)

Rainbows were crushing the Carbon 14 this past weekend off I-bay. By far one of my fovorite spoons.

Remember back in the day when the Pirate Spook ruled the lake? Well ok maybe some of you don't, but we used to run alot of black and white spoons with different tape patterns: Glow, Silver, Green glow, purple, purple glow, orange stripes and then the spook started a ladder back phase with glow, laser, purple, pink ect.

WELL...........take some carbon 14's and tape them up with some of your "old" favorite patterns and watch them fly. My two favorites are oilslick/glow and purple/glow.

You can't beat this blank for dawn or twilight and some days it just keeps clicking all day long. No doubt a MUST have lure.

GEEZER

What is not to love about this lure? Think about it black and silver/green glow. A top producer last year and is quickly gaining on the early lead the Ratchet Jaw had this year. The addition of the smaller size half moons had me really lit up this season and prompted me to make the commitment to run only MOONSHINES when running spoons and I have not been sorry. We have had very consistent catches and currently have 2 fish on the leaderboard while derby fishing only 3 days!! Back to the geezer....put a purple or green ladder over the pearl to spice things up. I will usually start with a pearl, purple and green and let the fish tell me what they want.