Unused tackle

Looking for some thoughts on some tackle in my boat that doesn't get used much. If you were fishing Seneca or Cayuga does anyone fish J-plugs or flat fish in any fashion (on dipsey's or flat lining etc.). What about cowbells? They don't get used cause the spoons have worked pretty good and feel proficient with them...F/F are another story...so all sages I am listening.....

They're mostly used for targeting lakers or coho so you run them behind smaller dodgers, flashers, cowbells, etc... I personally haven't used them yet since we're rigged for either browns or kings.

Any of the trolling fly companies carry these - A-tom-mik, ITO, Big Weenie, Howie... With a single hook, I think it would just be considered steelhead trolling fly, not a peanut. Could be wrong, I've done more studying than fishing at this point but I'm working on that.

Dodger - peanut - with a peanut fly...

2008ontario186-1.jpg

Lake troll with a peanut ......

laketrollpeanut.jpg

BTI with peanut......

CopyofPatrickandAndyfishingwithuncl.jpg

peanut flys you can buy from guys on here........the peanuts are at most small sporting goods stores.........I always stocked up when I went to lake ontario in the fall samon fishing...............