Bayliner TROPHY{price reduced} need it gone

1984 21' Bayliner Trophy Hard Top.I am selling this for my grandfather and heres what i know. Interior of boat in great shape and exterior. Boat comes with 4 older electric cannon down riggers. This boat also has Auto-Pilot and nice dual axel shorelander trailer. The trailer has an electric winch. There is one problem with the boat. Last season it would only go 10 mph. Mechanic told him either spun prop or carb rebuild.Another member said it was the cone clutch. Im not sure.Any way nice boat if you can fix the problem.3500 or Any resonable offer. PM if interested or email [email protected]

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

1984 23' Bayliner Trophy Hard Top.I am selling this for my grandfather and heres what i know. Interior of boat in great shape and exterior. Boat comes with 4 older electric cannon down riggers. This boat also has Auto-Pilot and nice shorelander trailer. The trailer has an electric winch. There is one problem with the boat. Last season it would only go 10 mph. Mechanic told him either spun prop or carb rebuild. Im not sure.Any way nice boat if you can fix the problem.4000 firm.PM if interested or email [email protected]

image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

1984 23' Bayliner Trophy Hard Top.I am selling this for my grandfather and heres what i know. Interior of boat in great shape and exterior. Boat comes with 4 older electric cannon down riggers. This boat also has Auto-Pilot and nice dual axel shorelander trailer. The trailer has an electric winch. There is one problem with the boat. Last season it would only go 10 mph. Mechanic told him either spun prop or carb rebuild.Another member said it was the cone clutch. Im not sure.Any way nice boat if you can fix the problem.4000 OBO.PM if interested or email [email protected]

Last edited by schoepfdog on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ive fished off this boat many times,what a nice ride it would make a great rig for a guy just getting into salmon or someone looking for an all around boat. If I had room in the driveway for another boat id buy it.

• 2 weeks later...

That could also be the effects of ethanol.

Had the jets plugged several years ago, and did the same thing.

White chalky material.

Cleaned it, re-assembled, and have used Startron ever since, and have not had any issues. :yes: