glow spoons

When fishing for kings late in the summer, and at first light. Is it better to run full glow spoons or just the spoons with the glow tape?? I have read that to much glow can turn off the kings in the dark.

I run one of each and let the fish tell me what they want. There's a lot of opinions of too much glow in low light...too much flash on a sunny day. Idk-i've done well with lots of flash on sunny days and lots of glow in lowlight.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

The Moonshine Carbon 14, Double Trouble and Bad Toad shine like lanterns and the pre dawn fish slam them every day.

I don't think too much glow turns them off any more that too much flash or too much white can turn them off.

You can turn down the glow by running glow purple(nurples, bruisers), blue (Snack attack, Razor Burn, sliver anchovey), yellow (Highline, Leopard) or red (TNT, Midnight special) instead of glow green, but day in day out the glow green produces!

Put a diagonal strip of purple glow tape on the Carbon 14 and see what happens!

Try putting some spoons in the freezer over night, and keep em on ice till you hit the water. I remember as a child, all my glow in the dark toys, and stickers charged up the best by freesing them!!

:lol: Than my best spoons will be right next to the cutbait that I forget to take too!!!! ;(:lol:

Try putting some spoons in the freezer over night, and keep em on ice till you hit the water. I remember as a child, all my glow in the dark toys, and stickers charged up the best by freesing them!!

:lol: Than my best spoons will be right next to the cutbait that I forget to take too!!!! ;(:lol:

LMAO!!!