New HOT spoons! Glow/UV

Are they for sale....how much?

Shade

Yes they are for sale. I have lots of them too! They all must go, to make way for the new models! reg 4.50 rigged, $4 un-rigged, mag 6.50 rigged, 5.75 unrigged. Paint will withstand, a beating. I've beat my prototype spoons with hammers, ran them over with lawnmowers, layed them on train tracks. Paint will never come off...

These spoons are fantastic. Extremely durable. The past few trips one of Bob's spoons was my top producer. Anybody who has had paint peel off after just a couple fish will appreciate the sturdy paint job. Thanks for the great product and keep up the good work.

ok i grew up with the penn central 200yds from my house ive seen a lotta coins get reshaped :$ somehow...i wanna see the train one Hey instant flutter spoon!

Ok a little sugestion I wanna see some minnows,,,back,, offwhite glow,, front,,offwhite glow base.... black1/2 top of spoon dark top fade to speckle/with silver narrow bottom strip on lower 1/2of spoon near cup fade to base as spoon starts to narrow ,,,,add ....eye on hook end probly stick on better or make a template so you can make belevable eye..... maybe a slight dim yellow first 1/2inch of spoon ,maybe a little gill slit behind eye

ok i grew up with the penn central 200yds from my house ive seen a lotta coins get reshaped :$ somehow...i wanna see the train one Hey instant flutter spoon!

Ok a little sugestion I wanna see some minnows,,,back,, offwhite glow,, front,,offwhite glow base.... black1/2 top of spoon dark top fade to speckle/with silver narrow bottom strip on lower 1/2of spoon near cup fade to base as spoon starts to narrow ,,,,add ....eye on hook end probly stick on better or make a template so you can make belevable eye..... maybe a slight dim yellow first 1/2inch of spoon ,maybe a little gill slit behind eye

IMAG0491.jpg

train_spoon.jpg

Just purchased my second set of spoons from this guy. Great customer service, fast shipping and customization. A pleasure to deal with and a must for anyone who is serious about their fishing. Boated more fish then I can count with these spoons already and the summers just begun. Great glow and the finish hasn't let me down. I hate to let the secret out of the bag but he deserves the thumbs up!

Thanks again Bobby for the great product.

[email protected]

Hey Bfuller nice spoons. Any possibly you use Dick Nite Top coat?

No I don't. I don't use a top coat all the time, when i do, it is the most indestructable top coat availible anywhere... Super pricey too! Most if not all of my colors come out hard and glossy, so a top coat is never really needed...

No I don't. I don't use a top coat all the time, when i do, it is the most indestructable top coat availible anywhere... Super pricey too! Most if not all of my colors come out hard and glossy, so a top coat is never really needed...

Gotcha..I have been getting into painting some casting spoons. I have a real cheap air brush set up and only use acrylic paint. I'm looking around for a decent clear coat. I know for sure my paint wont hold up. Your spoons are pretty damn cool! Good luck with selling some.

Gotcha..I have been getting into painting some casting spoons. I have a real cheap air brush set up and only use acrylic paint. I'm looking around for a decent clear coat. I know for sure my paint wont hold up. Your spoons are pretty damn cool! Good luck with selling some.

Try baking them, or use an epoxy topcoat. You have to put your spoons on a rotating drying device, and hit them with a hair dryer to get the bubbles out though. Lot of work, but it'll help your spoons last a bit longer!

Bob

Shade

Yes they are for sale. I have lots of them too! They all must go, to make way for the new models! reg 4.50 rigged, $4 un-rigged, mag 6.50 rigged, 5.75 unrigged. Paint will withstand, a beating. I've beat my prototype spoons with hammers, ran them over with lawnmowers, layed them on train tracks. Paint will never come off...

. First off great job on the spoons. Hows about telling stinnger where you got your paint some of well most of there paint washes off with only water then throw a fish in there holy crap the paint is gone. Lol I only wannted to say they look great good job.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Shade

. First off great job on the spoons. Hows about telling stinnger where you got your paint some of well most of there paint washes off with only water then throw a fish in there holy crap the paint is gone. Lol I only wannted to say they look great good job.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

LOL, I hope stinger continues to use childrens water based paint! Theyre spoons are getting worse by the day, mine are getting NASTIER by the day. Most spoon companies take a year to make new spoons, I make 20/day! Every one I make is a bonafied KILLER! Just too many ppl think the actual spoon blank is whats getting the fish... Soon enough they will realize the blank is all in they're head.... soon enough this will all play out, everybody who has purchased once, has been back, again, and again, and again......