putting my name on the back of the boat???

we want to put our name on the back of the boat. we don't have a lot of money but really want to show our name off for the open recreational tournament on the 21st and 22nd. what's the best way to go about this with out breaking the bank. i was thinking spray paint but i don't want it to look trashy. what does anyone think????

duct tape..................they gots all sorts of colors at home depot....maybe one of those office supply places have some nice stickons or a craft store.....also ive seen some cool letters in hardware stores where they have the house/mailbox numbers and for sale signs and such..maybe some fancy stencils trace it out and brush paint local sign shops cut out nice ones for stockcar numbers and letters...

man i love the duct tape. i was thinking about the sticker vinal thing but the one shop i talked to said that because it was on the back of the boat they wouldnt garreente it cause of all the water contact

I got a flag for my boat. 13 X 22 INCHES. nice heavy nylon flag. Around 29 bucks total, priority mail shipped.

IMAG1125.jpg

free picture hosting

Stand and deliver or the devil he may take ya!!!!

http://www.nauticalproducts.com/catalog_c168956.html

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

And whiskey in the jarooo...haaaaa ha has!!

I used the vinyl letters & numbers for my boat registration # on the bow and also for my boat name on the transom. They have been on for 10 years now and still years of life in um. :yes:

Picked the sets up at my boat dealer. Can probably get them in other types of stores or online.

Google "vinyl lettering" or "boat names" I had 4 large names done and it only cost me a little over $100, the more you do the cheaper they get, but still not very expensive and quick turn around. Otherwise follow "Stinger's" advice.

Duct tape will just attract the "buffy" element........................if you know what I mean!