Hot Lure: Moonshine Mag Green Jeans

Trolling Speed: 2.7

Down Speed: 2.7

Boat Depth: 60-180

Lure Depth: 52 - 93

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Headed out with a couple of fellow science teachers and their daughters to get some relief from the heat and catch a fish or two. Began to set up in 60 fow and set the first rod at that same depth as I prepared the temp probe to go down. I figured that the cold water was gone and warm water had moved into the shallows. This was confirmed before I even got the probe in as the first rod fired and a nice brown came to the net, the probe concurred with a 56 degree reading at 65'.

We did a north troll choosing not to beat up on the browns and found a little spot in 180 fow to circle and pick away at a nice mix of Kings and bows. Here is what was working:

Moonshine Green jeans mag 60', 93'

Moonshine Geezer 52', dipsy 140'

Moonshine Purple Nurple mag 65'

Sort of stayed with this pattern all evening, the fish quit biting these around 7:45, but we didn't care and did not switch them out to the low light colors (Carbon 14, Purple geezer, Bruiser) Fun just having the dads and their daughters out and enjoying the summer sun set!

Headed out with a couple of fellow science teachers and their daughters to get some relief from the heat and catch a fish or two.

Science Teacher!! We'll need to discuss String Theory when you get some time. You know.....wire vs copper vs mono! :D

Headed out with a couple of fellow science teachers and their daughters to get some relief from the heat and catch a fish or two.

Science Teacher!! We'll need to discuss String Theory when you get some time. You know.....wire vs copper vs mono! :D

You will have to wait 3 months till I can think again, brain is disengaged and I'M GOIN' FISHIN'

You will have to wait 3 months till I can think again, brain is disengaged and I'M GOIN' FISHIN'

With his dichotomous key hidden under his charts...:lol:

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png