Species Breakdown: kings steelies

Hot Lure: hi speed atackers

Trolling Speed: 2.3---4.0

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 40-125fow

Lure Depth: 20 55.

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================Wens.20. Set up by 6:00am 40fow, two riggers two wire divers and sliders.Two hits 0n port rigger mupped mixed vegie, nice steelie ripped of slider with mag spoon, land next hit ,smaller steelie. The other rigger fires as I was gettin ready to change lures, the rod poped in my handand went slack, I reeled as fast as I could , fish on, pasted the rod to my partner , the fish jumped wow biggest king I;ve had on in a long time, no big runs he came to the back of the boat to quick for a fish that size maybe 30+lbs. Well you know what happens, he took off and straightened out the swivel. :o:( . By the way were in the LOC. Hooked two more fish and lost them. It got slow around 10;00 , cleared the lines and put on to hi speed attackers down 50 ft. and cranked it up to 4.0mph, Hey fish on and fish off. thats all today. :)

Thurs.21 On the water by six. Set up two riggers and two divers at 60fow, not much going on , trolled out to 100fow fish on diver, oops fish off diver. set back up. bang rigger goes, 5-6lb steelie. set rigger up , diver goes again, partner grabs rod and the fights on, out of the water 4-5 times, good steelie WoW he's in the net.Things slowed for a while, then the port rigger fires, the fish is all over the top, jumping and rolling, he's off, think it was a Coho. 11:00am its getting hot, time to call it a day. It started out kind of choppy this morning, thought it was going to get ruff but it flattened out nicely. Another great day on the lake. By the way we weighted the steelie in, it only went 9 lbs. :( . Seaya.