Ruff Rider Live Report 6/23-6/24

Jason it definitely makes a difference. We used Ande 30lb to keep the fleas off. If you think this is bad, just wait a few more weeks... they get worse. When your downrigger cables start to get coated, then you'll know it's bad :)

Nick

Jason it definitely makes a difference. We used Ande 30lb to keep the fleas off. If you think this is bad, just wait a few more weeks... they get worse. When your downrigger cables start to get coated, then you'll know it's bad :)

Nick

No doubt about it. I was running two riggers with 30 lb flea flicker and they were fine. My third downrigger rod has 20 lb Ande and it was covered from top to bottom when I pulled it. ...so bad that I just cut the last 10 feet of line and re tied the swivel.

Here's a video of the 13lb steelie we caught last weekend. Unless one of the salmon caught today (7/1) were taped, we may now be in first place in the video contest :clap:

gNuYQ8kV1xw&feature=plcp

Nick

Nice job Nick. I like the shout out from Apple Boy - Kyle.

P.S. You need to turn down the sensitivity on your auto pilot!!!! I usually run my autopilot on a #2 setting which keeps me straight enough yet isn't working so hard. Just hit the"disp" button about 4 or 5 times until a number appears...It will be #5 which is your default. Then hit the "-1" button 3 times until it says 2. Then hit disp button again. It will work so much less and be so much quieter you won't believe it. If you shut the power off to the autopilot, you will have to do this every time you fish. I only go up to a 3 setting when it is really windy and wavy.

Great Video! Solo Fishing isn't easy, but looks like you manage pretty well. :yes:

I actually wasn't solo fishing,Theresa was with me but she was sicker than a dog and didn't budge to help :)

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png