Noticed this forum has gone quiet compared to months passed... everyone keeping to themselves with the derby around the corner? *jokes* Haven't had much luck the last few times out. Hit everything from 80-360 fow fishing surface-110' down. Got a few each day but mostly small stuff and very scattered. Couldn't find a zone to consistently get fish (depth or lure depth). We'd get one 60' down then get the next one on the surface. Water temp on the surface was within a couple degrees of 70 yet looking for them at 80' turned up nothing. All we got on deep riggers was a few fish on the slider. Not sure where all the nice kings disappeared to. Anyone got their tracking device locked in?

Sry no post from me. I only run a 14" aluminum and the weather is hard to come by to trust getting out that far. I usually fish Ontario first thing in spring when theyre in close then switch to Erie afterwards. But I hope to soon have a new bigger toy to come and join the fun throught the summer too.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

I go out by burwell or Bruce. Fishing 60 FOW right now. Catching both bows, and eyes. Last Sunday was great 9 hits withen 2 hrs all over 8 lbs or just under. I only had to lead cores trolling the water. Wife and I were back at home having fish and chips with the kids by noon.

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Thanks I think we are heading out to Burwell on Sunday. Going to give that a burst. Given the long weekend not really in the mood for dealing with Toronto traffic and pompous yachts on Lake Ontario. How deep were you getting them?

You read my mind dude. I may try Burwell on Sun too. Need a few eyes for the bbq.

Yeah Dude,coming from Guelph. Lot's of fishermen up this way. I may not make it till Monday now as my buddy has commitments on Sun.....we'll see what the forecast says. I have a white/grey 17' Sylvan Pro-Fishermen. Boat name TYEETAMER. Give me a shout on the VHF if you see me around. I'm happy to share any info I may have. Usually launch out of Fishermen's Pier when fishing lake O. Tightlines!

Kris :beer::beer::yes::yes: