Genny report Sunday 9/23 am

Man, I think I counted over 50 boats yesterday off the mouth of the river and nothing to report??? We did one king in the river around 6:30 am off a silver bullet #4. Only saw 1 other fish caught again in the river near the mouth. Packed up around 9:30 am, lake seemed to be getting rougher and alot of boats started trolling the river. We need rain to get these big boys in. I never thought I'd be hoping for rain.

Good fishing :(

John

Same report. Only saw two fish boated in two hours. Fished 7-9am and called it quites when the 3-4 footers started to come over the bow of my 19ft. Wellcraft and my buddy lost is breakfast over the side of the boat. :$ Picture looked best at 30-35 foot of water but could not get them to go. Went up the river from 9-11am without a touch as well.

the amount of fish up at the falls is unreal , it could be this strange fall weather we have been having, i have no clue all i now is fish don"t seem too be stacked up at the peir heads but walk in too the falls or drive your boat up above the seth screen and walk from there and you will see with your eyes and if you dont want too walk just look off the north side of the driving park brigde , u cant miss em jumping and dark pods of them all over ! john

We fished on Sunday in front of the river as well. No Salmon, but we did catch a 10-12 lb Walleye!!!!!! Went back and forth in front till about 8:30 then went out to 80 ft. We marked a bunch of bait and fish but no one was hungry. Quit at 11:00. Very disappaointing last trip of the year. Mayer's marina is too shallow to launch our boat anymore. Time to break out the small boat and go fishing for perch. :)

2723225710041265512S425x425Q85.jpg