My Bass Opener.. 13+ hours on the water.. heres the reults.

Went out on bass opener got out on the water at about 6:32AM and got off the water at 8:50PM

started in the shallows and didnt find any fish, just a nice gold fish out of the cut, went out to some deeper water 10fow+ not too deep though, and started getting some nice smallmouth, i was using a purple and brown goby coffee tube and it worked wonders, lost lots of big heavy fish on hooksets that seemed to stragiten out my hooks! ended up with atleast 40+ nice fish, got a few small mouth in the 18.5-20 inche range and my first fish on bass opener a 20.5 inch smallie that weighted 3.75lbs , not much a belly on her though. also got a nice 20 inch large mouth, no real weight to it either, i believe it weighted 3.5lbs. my fishing partner also landed alot of nice fish on the fly out on the lake! also we got two double header small mouths and a nice pike on a big depth raider that took off through a hole in the net.

Here is the short video i threw together, hope you enjoy

Watch in HD!!

:thinking: Hey ProFishermanJones......What lake R U referring to.... Or R U from the Detroit area (Lake St Clair)....??...... :$ Oooops! Just checked out the video and associated literature. Guess that is THE Lake St. Clair. U guys have the massive amounts of gobies there too? Btw, nice fishing episodes :yes: !!