Sodus info please.

Shakemsam

Doing some camping at Lake Bluff in a couple weeks and will be fishing 1 day at least in the bay. Im thinking the closest launch will be Arneys.

Im familiar with the area, just not the fishing. Looking to hook into some Bass and/or Pike. If anyone can offer some info on finding the fish, it would be much appreciated.

I vacation on Leroy Island in August and usually launch at the Leroy Island Marina or at Fowlers Marina rather than driving over to the other side of the bay. I have fair luck bass fishing around the islands, but haven't caught any pike yet.

Good luck,

Dave

You can probably find largemouths everywhere now. Try under and around any docks, any structure, real or imagined. If you have sonar, anything U can "see" on the bottom or off the bottom, cast to and around (that's what I mean by imagined). You can even catch some nice ones right down off the side of the pier to the lighthouse at the point...Plain nightcrawlers with a splitshot or 2 will get nice ones, even with all the folks around on a nice day. For me the pike are usually incidental and a bonus....And definitely try along the dropoffs at Newark Island and around the others nearby.