slip or camping at the oak?

I'm looking to spend a couple weekends over at the oak and wondered where you guys like to stay. We use to stay in the rental trailers at North of the Ridge but can't seem to get in touch with anyone there. Are they still in business?

Also thinking about a transient slip fairly close to the lake. I looked on the at the oak site but just wanted some input from guys that stay at these places. A couple of them look to be pretty far from the lake.

Thanks

Jeff

My boat is on the small side so it goes on and off the trailer pretty easy. We camp at Lakeside State Park, its cheap and easy. Just like other state parks it has electric, bathrooms, showers, laundry mat. Can't beat it for less than $25 a night. About 1 mile from the launch.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

If yer boat will fit under the bridge"" capt.cove" is nice 5 min ride to the lake maybe 10....Ive stayed there many times ,,on premisis freezers,bait shop(will be your biggest cost)..4c's much closer i think 25 is based on min of 4 or 100 a nite .... seems like i paid 90 in the past,,,,,,,, but they have a few temp.camper sites too...with showers call the two and see what works for ya

We stayed at 4 cs last year - there were four of us and it cost about $40 a night per person for the cabin. Boat slip was $25 per night. This year we are staying at Clean Sweep Cabins and renting a slip for a month at Wileys.

North of the Ridge you'll have to call their hm phn #585 682-4376. He put in some newer campers that are alright. Also alot of my clients use Clean Sweep, never heard a complaint. The Lighthouse Rest. is whithin walking and under new management opening at 5am on weekends. Also Lake Alice Cottages right on Lake Alice 585 682-9733. Orleans County docks maybe an option, they have a website I'm sure.