King of Sting????

Any of you guys heard of this spoon called the "King of Sting"? I'm hearing it is displacing the jaws of salmon EVERYWHERE.... Only a handfull of people have this spoon, and have been turning lake O blood red with it....

I think I might have the original proto type in my tackle box. Tell me if I'm wrong Bob.

It's been a top producer since the 2nd day of the Orleans Pro Am. Great pattern that glows like crazy!

Great guy to deal with, customer service is his 1st priority.

Alan

I think I might have the original proto type in my tackle box. Tell me if I'm wrong Bob.

It's been a top producer since the 2nd day of the Orleans Pro Am. Great pattern that glows like crazy!

Great guy to deal with, customer service is his 1st priority.

Alan

Oh yeah, you got the very first prototype of that spoon!! You lucky dog!!

Yeah, thats me, I'm mailing you a money order today. I can't wait to get those lures in the water. White w/ green dot spinny has been the ticket for me all year so far, and Crazy Yankee always has his SSW out and working. I couldn't find any anywhere.

Any of you guys heard of this spoon called the "King of Sting"? I'm hearing it is displacing the jaws of salmon EVERYWHERE.... Only a handfull of people have this spoon, and have been turning lake O blood red with it....

Looks alot like the MOONSHINE Bad Toad, same color pattern, the Bad Toad or the Bad Tad which is the same pattern with the glow turned down a notch are both great spoons and available at most tackle shops along the southern shore if you need a couple. They have been top producers for several seasons now.