King of Sting????

Any of you guys heard of this spoon called the "King of Sting"? I'm hearing it is displacing the jaws of salmon EVERYWHERE.... Only a handfull of people have this spoon, and have been turning lake O blood red with it....

Looks alot like the MOONSHINE Bad Toad, same color pattern, the Bad Toad or the Bad Tad which is the same pattern with the glow turned down a notch are both great spoons and available at most tackle shops along the southern shore if you need a couple. They have been top producers for several seasons now.

:lol:

Yeah, thats pretty weak. Also, THE KING OF STING is half the price after the custom paint job. Oh yeah, and you can get it with a green cup also, which is kick ass.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

bob

I dont think he realizes you were making them and were asking where you could get something similar

Oh, thats fine! Sry if I upset anybody, not my intention. I was just showing the difference in the spoons. Thanks for pointing that out Ben, as I don't want anybody to get the wrong idea!

Any of you guys heard of this spoon called the "King of Sting"? I'm hearing it is displacing the jaws of salmon EVERYWHERE.... Only a handfull of people have this spoon, and have been turning lake O blood red with it....

Sorry guys I thought this was a sincere post and was trying to help out, didn't realize it was posted by a lure manufacturer. Hope things go well for your lure company, looks like your lures catch fish and you are having fun with what you do. That's what it's all about!!! :yes::yes::yes:

Sorry Bob.......as you know , those other patterns you sent me have been great.....I deliberately didn't take Pics of them....lol.....thanks again and I'm sure I will have another order before the season is over.

I thought you were on vacation? You should be rumbling down a water slide like a polar bear on a ice berg!

• 2 weeks later...
Really really sharp treble hook.....very good luck off coppers...

Stick a 1/0 Gamagatsu Round Bend off the back and WATCH OUT ..... fired twice on the last trip out on the 400' copper. Both over 20 lbs. :D:D:D