Gopro 6/22-6/23 Oswego Atommik Challenge.

rshubuck

Here is a video from last weekend fishing the Atommik Challenge. Most of the fish in the video were caught on friday. I forgot to charge the battery saturday so I had to wait for it to charge and we missed some really good fishing action. The morning bite was Hot! We just couldn't find the big guys.

That first dipsey hit was awesome! I thought the rod was going to come out with the wave hitting at the same time :) I need to replace my poles with yellow poles... my blue/black poles blend in with the water in video :( I also noticed you must keep your rigger releases MUCH tighter than me seeing that you had trouble even popping the rigger. Maybe that's why I have so many shots with no one home :)

Nick

Thanks! I use pinnacle studio. It uses the same video format so you don't have to convert them. I just wish my computer was faster. I can't really preview what I edit until its on YouTube or in a movie format.

Tight releases helps hook more fish but the smaller guys tend to become shakers. I loosened that one just a bit. I had another one I could not release so I pulled the rigger up and adjusted it while the fish was on:) it's perfect now and the hooks are burried. I though about high lighting the tips of my rigger rods. They are hard to see as well. I love my eagle claw rods.

I can't wait to see some of your footage!

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png