Species Breakdown: 2 Kings , 1 Steelhead , 2 lakers

Hot Lure: Spin docs, Meat rig

Trolling Speed: 1.75-2.0

Down Speed: 2.25

Boat Depth: 165'

Lure Depth: DEEP, 135' 140'

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

So I met Captain Skippy at the docks ... :lol::lol::lol: Sorry Keith couldn't help it. He's got good intel from last night about 140'-160' range and were off. Shut down with a stiff west at our backs and get riggers deployed, bang meat fires within minutes of it being set...Nobody home

get it back down new meat and bang teenager breaks the surface and crack there goes the rig spinny and all. After re rigging and realizing we got something going, down goes all Spin Doctors and then CAPTAIN VALIUM scores. Keith says "go ahead" as I'm trying to hand him the rod, after all he's up. Such a nice guy, he lets me land the derby fish e5b89628.jpg.

After thing settle down the scale bounces between upper 27's and mid 28's ...... going to the scales for sure. There out there for sure and some of them are BIG. Official weight 27 lbs. 9 oz. ====================

Steve you forgot to mention that is was caught on a "Fox Fly". Scott's mad they didn't promote his mutildollar, intercounty fly business :@. Glad we could get out and bounce around this morning. To bad the wife and kids come back tomorrow, this fishing everyday thing could become a habit. :D