Campground oak to niagara

Anyone know of any campgrounds from oak orchard to niagara? I will have the family and they do not want to tent it because we're heading to niagara falls in Canada for a couple of days too.

Looking for a place that has rental cabins and ammenities like swimming pool. Closer to oak orchard would be best that way I can sneak out in the early morning and jump on my boat.

Thanks

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Did a quick search here are a few options...

motels

Captain's Cove Motel

Marina & Tackle Shop

14339 Route 18

Waterport, NY 14571

(585)682-3316

Efficiency rooms with full kitchen.

Boat rentals, dock rental, canoe rentals, fishing licenses, live bait, tackle shop. No Pets. Fishing derby tickets. Visa, MC. Season: 4/1 to 11/1

Lodges, Cottages, Cabins Features:

Clean Sweep Cabins

Point Breeze

(585)589-4227

Located on Lake Ontario. Nearby restaurants, fishing charters, Open year round, linens provided.

Email: [email protected]

Four C's Marina Lodging

988 Point Breeze Road

Kent, NY 14477

(585)682-4224

(877)301-1778

Eleven cottages and lodges. Fully furnished on Oak Orchard River, waterfront snack bar, Private baths available. Season: March to October. No pets. Visa, MC

Orleans Outdoor

1764 Oak Orchard Road

Albion, NY 14411

(585)589-4546

[email protected]

Efficiency rooms with kitchen right above the fly shop. Restaurant near by. Fishing licenses.

Wilson Ny. Lodging:

Lakeview Motel and Cottage

2000 Lake Road

Youngstown, NY 14174

(716)791-8668

[email protected]

Modern comforts in a country setting

Wilson House Inn

300 Lake Street

Wilson, NY 14172

(716)751-9888

Located in Wilson New York. Restaurants near by. Less than 1 mile to the boat.

Bed & Breakfast Inns:

Cedar Valley Bed & Breakfast

13893 Park Avenue

Waterport, NY 14571

(585)682-3253

Fishing dock on Oak Orchard River, microwave oven, private entrance. No smoking.

Campgrounds:

Lakeside Beach State Park

State Route 18

Waterport, NY 14571

(800)456-2267 (CAMP)

North of the Ridge Campground

1546 East Kent Road

Kent, NY 14477

(585)682-4376

Redbreeze Campsite

13645 Waterport-Carlton Road

Waterport, NY 14571

(585)682-3156

PS II. If they have a pool, it's the only one you are going to find in the immediate area. If you can trailer your boat , the Golden Hill State Park launch ramp is straight North of there, and launching there would put you right between the Oak, and Olcott for fishing!!!! Otherwise staying there would be a 25-30 minute drive to the Oak. - Mick

Mick, I did think about golden hill too but was looking for kids activities too. My boat is on trailer as I dry dock it at lake breeze marinia. Unfortunately fishing is ot on the families priority list, but wanted something close enough that I could drop the boat in for a couple of hours. We decide on the KOA. At least I'm running 3 trips this weekend with an evening fun run on Friday.

If you are willing to go a little south there are some campgrounds in the byron, bergen, churchville area as well as one just east of Batavia (Lei-ti?). But knowing your unlimited budget, I already facebooked your wife and recommended Darien Lake. I figured you could run 3 - 5 hour trips a day and break even!!

Carl I know I can always count on you to help out with some fishing time. Did she tell you we were already going there on Tuesday. Huh maybe I could just buy the tickets now give the 2 u ( of coarse 1 less than we need) and tell she can get 2 days for the price of one. Women can never pass up a deal and i can fish 2 days. Ha ha ha. I'll give u call on thursday and see ya this weekend.