tape & ladder backs

motoman

• 2 weeks later...

Motoman, We are about to start selling tapes in all kinds of shapes and sizes. 7 inch ladderbacks for flashers, tapes to fit flashers so you can redo any your not happy with. Everyone has flashers that they dont use because the tape colors suck. Glows, because glow tape just dont glow as bright over time. If someone has patterens they want cut we can do it at a great price to. Any size any shape just about. Spoons, flashers whatever you want to customize.

After talking with Jon from Jon's little salmon and Jon talking to his customers and also all the people we have talked with we are starting with 12 colors. Some old fav's like cracked ice glow, some that people got a hold of and they were hot and some we used this summer with great success. Feel free to email or call and I can let you know whats up. Thanks guys, Big Weenie

[email protected]

616 233 0618

bigweenie......... i went too a place that sponcers a kids ATV racing team that i run ,he paints are helmets and makes are custom grafics for the race quads and i brought him one that i paid like a $1.50 for and hes making me a bunch that i am going too try out .maded out of vinal , thx for the reply & i will take some of yours too of the colars i don"t have ! ill call ya ,jonny

just call NK...... I bought a boatload of stuff at the warehouse last week.

No one is really stocking the stuff right now since the season is basically over, so they are more than willing to sell at basically retail out the back door. They have plenty of ladderback tapes and I picked up a few squares of stuff myself.

edit.... and the four hottest lures they recommended did plenty of damage last week. They have a NBK on a gold spoon that was a killer! A few nice glow frogs w/ hologram tape and another superglow ladderback they recommended.

We are going to be doing this now so guys can change out all the flashers they dont like the tape on. Also they can trick out there stuff. Most companys all have the same tape but there are some really great colors out there. Let us know if you need any we should have a great selection in a couple weeks, like frog and glow frog.

Damn they put that gold NBK into production already? Billy and I were just experimenting with them over the last month of the season. Hands down they will outproduce a silver NBK! I had the copper blanks and Billy had the gold. Both worked well!

MM, for tapes you can go to the Oak and check good supplies at Captains Cove and Narby's. To the east go to Sodus Point Lodge and see Jamie at Abe's tackle box,, big selection and if there's something your looking for and can't find.. ASK..... Jamie stashes some in the back and can probably get it for you

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's a sticker/label remover called "Un-Du" that works great at removing tapes and the sticky residue. It's used by scrapbook people & sold in craft stores. It works better than acetone. (still flammable, but smells better than acetone) It won't hurt the stock paint job on spoons.

Tom B.

(LongLine)