seneca evening fishing??

i've been hitting cayuga alot and been doing fairly decent. would like to hit seneca tomorrow after i get out of work because its closer to home and would allow for more time to troll. i run mostly seth greens but not sure if i should run all seth greens tomorrow or pull out the old lead core. i've heard the rainbow bite has been good recently. any tips on where to go or what to run to pick up some fish?

I ran to Geneva a few weeks go. Trolled from 6-830 pm and did ok with spoons in any purple combination. RR spoons seem to do really well but any spoon in darker phase.try others too right.The best depth was 60 to 90 fish all over at all depths. I would run that leadcore back a good 6 colors even 8. I did 2 nice lakers there last summer on an evening troll off my leadcore rig trolling a perch colored deep diver.

good luck, tons of fish around the north end, gotta run a couple miles to get to 100 fow but worth it :yes:

We fished last night from Starky point to south of Glenora. Weeds were spotty and spent a lot of time cleaning them off. Picked one rainbow on a rigger parked at 37' with spoon and the rest were lakers off dipseys with green flasher/ flys between 270-290. No lampreys or marks on any of them. Good luck if you go.