Start up trolling lures

Newbie getting started trolling on the finger lakes (Cayuga) and looking for some advice on lures. I will be fishing from a 1998 Islander 191 with two Cannon electric Mag 10s, trolling plate and two Okuma trolling combos CPDR-86M-MA30D. Can someone recommend maybe 5-10 lures with color and size to get started with?

5 or 10 dude thats sad, every good fisherman needs at min 100 lures hey wait probly 90 outa them are just for looks..

I dont fish cayuga enuf to help ya ..as a general rule any natural spoon will work..as they are only a small part of the whole process.

3 s,s--- speed,speed,speed,is critical the best spoon in the world trolled to fast or slow wont catch nuttin but water.

depth--all fish are aware of danger from above,and typicaly feed on any thing above them.(eyes see better forward sides and up ). so dont get it below them.

water temp----most fish we target need cold water 65 and below to live tho they will shoot outa temp when in the feeding mode.

their are a lot of other factors to consider ,clarity ,swivel size,ect.ect.

silver/purple

silver/black/

silver /gold

silver /green

see anything in common here?

Buy Quality the first time..

Stay away from the cheep Michigan Stinger lures they work well but are JUNK....and they ant cheep to buy!!!

I'd suggest R&R,wolverine,man my brain has gone blank,comon guys help out a old man here..

their is someone on the site who is puttin out some super painted spoons im shure he will chime in here..

If you do find 5 or 10 and thats all ya need PLEASE post and everyone on this site will be able to unload 20lbs of steel from their boats..

P.S. Welcome to the greatest fishing site in America!!!!!!!!!!!!